Comparing March with a hypothetical April, what was the case?
- If March were April, Punxatawny Phil would predict troubled times ahead.
- If March were April, sprung would have long since sprang.
- If March were April, Easter would be a once-a-month rebirth of the world.
- If March were April, it would “still be in the top 10, as far as the warmest.”
- If March were April, it would “still be full of may flowers.”
Answer will be revealed in the next PANIQuiz post.
Previous PANIQuiz question:
What was a surprising finding in a study of conservatives’ trust in science?
- Conservatives don’t trust the results of this scientific study.
- Conservatives believe a scientist should be elected to the White House.
- It’s declined– especially among the most educated conservatives.
- Not even conservative scientists believe in science.
- It’s increased — especially among those who didn’t graduate high school.