What was a surprising finding in a study of conservatives’ trust in science?
- Conservatives don’t trust the results of this scientific study.
- Conservatives believe a scientist should be elected to the White House.
- It’s declined– especially among the most educated conservatives.
- Not even conservative scientists believe in science.
- It’s increased — especially among those who didn’t graduate high school.
Answer will be revealed in the next PANIQuiz post.
Previous PANIQuiz question:
How many months in a row have global temperatures exceeded their long-term average?
Answer: a. 324